Rules & Regulations
On admission to any course of study, every student submits himself/herself to disciplinary jurisdiction of the management of the Institute, the Incharge and other officers of the institute who may be vested with the authority to exercise discipline under Jai Narain Vyas University Act and ordinance, Rules and Regulations that have been or will be framed by the institute.
Every student is given an Identity Card. All students must wear ID card compulsorily inside the campus, failing which they will not be allowed inside the campus. This card must be produced as and when required. Disciplinary action may be taken on his/her failure to do so.
Unlawful assembly of students in the college is banned. The students of OSCC College of Commence are expected to abstain from drugs and alcohol. Any violation will lead to cancellation of admission.
Graffiti and sticking of posters is a cognizable offence.
Ragging is banned as per the decision of supreme court of india
Ragging on or off the college campus is a cognizable offence and the students involved in ragging will be severely punished, even to the extent of being expelled from the college and FIR will be lodged against them.
- A student, who indulges in any type of indiscipline in the college, shall not be eligible for any prize, certificate, college colour, award or scholarship from the institution.
- Students resorting to unfair means in the examination are liable to be issued a bad character certificate.
- A student desirous of withdrawing his/her name from the college dues. Such students shall in no case be readmitted during the same academic session.
- A student is expected to maintain silence in and around the classrooms.
- Students shall park their vehicles strictly in the parking lot marked for students.
- Students shall strictly abide by rules of discipline and good behaviour and obey the orders issued by the Principal from time to time.
- In compliance of decision of the Hon'ble High Court all students are required to fulfill 75% attendance rule in each subject and there must be 75% attendance of the student before he/she could be permitted to appear in the examination.
- Students, even when they are on leave; must pay their college due on the dates fixed for the purpose, otherwise they shall be liable to pay a delay fine as per the decision of College authorities. The names of those students whose dues are unpaid till the end of the month will be struck off the rolls.
- All the students must make use of the Library and Reading Room regularly and not confine their reading to text books alone.Students shall not leave the college premises during the working hours except with the permission of the Principal and Teachers Incharge Discipline committee.
- No relative or strangers shall be allowed to see students during the college working hours.
- Unnecessary walking & wandering in the college ground is also strictly prohibited. Disciplinary action will be taken against any student found guilty of violating this rule.
- Students wishing to withdraw from the college must do so in writing until the name of a student is removed from the rolls, he/she is liable to pay absentee fine.
- In all matters pertaining to affairs of the college the Principal's decision will be final.
- The Principal of the College, assisted by Heads of the departments and the Faculty, shall have the authority to exercise all such disciplinary powers over students in the College, as may be necessary for the proper functioning of the Institution.
- Change of section is not allowed.
- No outsider is allowed to enter the college without a valid reason.
- No student will be permitted to register himself/herself simultaneously for more than one under-graduate/post-graduate course.
- Use of cell phones is strictly prohibited in all academic areas of the campus.
- Students are required to be dressed neatly and decently.
- Each student shall conduct herself/himself, both within and outside the campus of the Institute in a manner befitting a student of a prestigious institute. Each student shall show due respect and courtesy to the teachers, administrators, staff of the Institute, and to the visitors and residents of the Institute, and good behavior to fellow students.
- Students may note that fees once paid will not be refunded/ adjusted.
- All applications must be addressed to the Principal.
- The students are advised to see regularly the notices displayed on the college notice boards & website. The notice displayed on these shall be deemed to have been served on the students.
- All the students are required to maintain discipline in the College. In case of violation of any rule of discipline by any student, disciplinary action will be taken as per the college rules.
The above mentioned rules may be changed, modified or suspended at the discretion of the college authorities.